Healthy Living club for kids
WHAT IS IT
Join a local 8-week interactive programme that will help your child and your family towards improving your nutrition and exercise habits in your every day life.
WHO CAN JOIN
- You can sign your child up if they are 5-12 years old, and if they need help managing their weight.
- If you live locally in Thames Ward or Barking and Dagenham.
The programme is managed by TWCP, who will run support sessions to set goals and help you as you complete the programme.
DATES OF THE PROGRAMME
START: Monday 1st August
END: Sunday 25th September
(last date to enrol is Sunday 14th August)
YOU MUST COMPLETE AT LEAST 6 WEEKS OF THE PROGRAMME
Here are some key factors that will encourage you to join us!
- A holistic approach, taking into consideration the needs of each individual family, in order to empower you to make long lasting changes to your lifestyle.
- Our activity leads are local professionals that know our community inside and out and the challenges that parents face in it.
- Regular feedback sessions so we can make sure you are happy with your progress and if not, work together to improve your experience and results.
- It’s FREE, flexible, and runs after school hours and at weekends.
To find out more about eligibility, accessibility and to register – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 07779396161 for more details.