Everyone is invited to our 4th Thames Ward Resident Growth Summit on Monday 3rd February 2020 starting with entertainment at 5.30pm.
It is taking place at The Warehouse, 47 Thames Road, Barking, IG11 0HQ.
- Hear about resident work: ESOL for Parents & DJ Workshops plus those planned for 2020 e.g. gardening, fitness clubs, yoga.
- Deputy Leader Saima Ashraf on LBBD vision for Thames Ward
- Discuss the Resident Charter and what you want to see from the growth
- Live DJing from Riverside School students
- Exhibition of our ongoing ‘Local Heroes’ Portrait Series
- The Young Citizen Action Group (or YCAG) from Riverside School summarise their social action achievements for the community so far
Food and drinks will be provided by a local caterer too!
Please feel free to share with any Thames Ward residents you think would be interested and also to your professional networks.
Hope to see you there!